The Right Team. The Right Equipment.
Cambium Tree Care and Preservation, Inc. employs a variety of specialized equipment and personnel to ensure your easements are well maintained.
- Aerial lifts assist our operators in trimming trees safely and efficiently.
- Chippers reduce waste and transform debris into usable material.
- Forestry mulchers grind and leave vegetation, which reduces erosion and returns nutrients to the soil.
- Jarraff 75’ tree trimmers increase productivity, especially in rural areas.
- Tractors with specialized cutters help with routine maintenance and brush cutting.
- Trained climbers access hard-to-reach and hazardous trees.
- All of Cambium’s employees are trained, experienced, and certified to perform their jobs safely and efficiently.
Safe, Trained, Certified & Professional Employees
At Cambium Tree Care and Preservation, Inc., the safety of our employees and our clients is our highest priority. We have an extensive safety and training program. Our employees are trained, tested, and certified through TCIA and/or ISA. Every employee is certified in First Aid and CPR, as well as EHAP certified to work safely around electrical conductors. We employ ISA Certified Arborists, Utility Specialists, and Certified Tree Care Safety Specialists. Cambium has an exemplary safety record and promotes a culture of safety. Our dedication to safety and training reduces the exposure for our clients and their members. Learn more about our safety program.